Caregivers are teenagers and adults, including seniors.
Caregivers support their family members and friends, including persons of all ages who have intellectual and physical disabilities, and those affected by progressive and chronic illness.
Caregivers Out of Isolation offers:
• Phone Line - Information and Emotional Support
• Referral to the Person or Agency who can best help you
• Caring Solutions - Newsletter
• Networks - around the Province
• Support Groups - Sharing and Support
You are Not Alone
Events especially for caregivers of family and friends